From the day I met Andrew he’s turned my worst nightmare (having my photo taken) into something that is actually enjoyable. After taking my business portraits it just felt natural to ask Andrew to photograph my wedding. The pictures were stunning and surpassed all of our expectations. You have to trust the person who photographs the most important day of your life. Angie Connelly
Natural images and gorgeous Queensberry albums by Cheshire Wedding Photographer Andrew Collier
The biggest day of your lives deserves the best possible wedding photography. My discreet, reportage style tells that story, whilst giving you as much time as possible on your wedding day with your friends and family. Cheshire Wedding Photographer, Andrew Collier Photography is based in Lymm, near Warrington, Cheshire and photographs weddings in Warrington, Chester, Cheshire, Lancashire, Manchester, Liverpool, Merseyside, South Cumbria, and North Wales.
I want my clients to have the best possible wedding photographs and the best possible albums. That’s why I’ve chosen Queensberry from New Zealand for my wedding and portrait albums. When your wedding is a distant memory, your album provides the lasting reminder of your big day that you’ll be able pass on to future generations. I promise to create something really special that you’ll treasure forever and want to pass on to your children.
Learn about my Queensberry Albums here.
Find out about displaying your photographs in bespoke frames, canvasses, acrylics and albums.
All of my 2018 & 2019 Wedding Photography Collections include…
– Full day’s wedding coverage from the bride getting ready until after the first dance
– A 30 page Queensberry or Folio wedding album with around 75 of your favourite photographs. Most clients love so many photographs that they end up with around 100 or more in their album so its worth budgeting for some extras.
– A complimentary prewedding shoot
– A bespoke framed signature board for guests to sign using a photograph from your pre wedding shoot
– Consultations before your wedding including a visit to the church and your wedding venue
– A DVD or USB stick of your wedding photographs with a licence to make your own prints (the actual number will depend on your agreement)
– A client gallery for 90 days
– Travel within 50 miles of WA13 0HF
More information and prices
You can see all the details of my wedding photography collections and prices here.
Booking and more information
If you’d like an informal chat about your wedding photography, details of my wedding photography collections or to check my availability please call 01925 471091 or contact me through the our Contact Page.